Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bugg the Pug's Rap Song

Bugg the Pug



Hi, I'm Bugg, and this here is my rap song:



Bugg's Pug Rap (written by Aunty Jan)

My name is Bugg
I'm a 7 year old male pug
I was roaming all around
And ended up in the pound

DFW Pug Rescue paid my bail
And I got released from puggy jail
I live in a great foster home
But I really want one of my own

I'm a laid-back, mellow fellow
Come out to an event and say "hello"!
I get along with dogs and cats
But especially love "rug rats"
Please ask for me
And we will live together happily


Hi good folks, I am Bugg the Pug. I am a total people pug. I am okay with other dogs and cats but I do prefer my peeps. I love to lay in the crook of your arm and snuggle at the foot of your bed at night. And yes, I am a professional snorer! I love the little eight year old I am living with now in my foster home, but I amd deaf so I can't be around very small children. I would be a a wonderful companion for someone who is home a lot because I crave human attention.

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and needs 5ml of Prilosec twice a day, along with a low fat diet. Fortunately, I will eat anything and take my medicine easily! I also had five tumors that were removed. Two of them were Grade 2, mast cell cancer. The good news is, the margins were clear and no further treatment is necessary so I am ready for my furever family to share the snores and the love!



Do you have a space on your couch and in your heart for me?

No comments: