Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jelly Bean, the Roundy Moundy Puglet

I am Jellybean and my foster mom told me I am a Roundy Moundy and put me on a Weight Watchers diet. I am a very special little girl. I am 8 years old and mostly house trained and doing great. My front legs come out of socket some times but they do not bother me or slow me down. I just want to me a little lap companion and would be a great girl! I do not do anything wrong so I guess that makes me pretty perfect.

Do you need some extra love in your home? My special needs, special adoption fee can get that love into your home, if you ask for me!   

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: