Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mytur, a sweetie pie!

Hello my name is Mytur, and I don't know if you can tell, but I am blind. I am newly blind, but I have adjusted very quickly to being blind, with the help of my foster mom. She claps for me, and talks alot, so I can hear where she is and follow the noise. I am a very smart and brave pug according to my foster mom. I have even mastered the steps in the garden wall with no problem, once I "mapped" them. I am totally lovable and know how to give kisses. I am about 2-3 yrs old and hope to have a forever home soon. I will need an understanding family that gives me time to learn the surroundings. If your hobby is moving furniture, I am not the pug for you!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE .

No comments: