Thursday, August 26, 2010

Looking For a Loving Family...

Hi, my name is Charlotte! I am about 6 years old and I am a super good girl. I am housetrained, but will still need reinforcement in my new home, at first. I am also crate trained. I love to be with people and I am very laid back. I like to play gently and love belly rubs for sure. I need a loving family to settle in with and enjoy life. My foster mom says I am a doll.  Ask for me and I can be your doll!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

Please don't forget about National Dog Day!  Its today and we will be raising money for DFW Pug Rescue at Bahama Bucks at 2320 Valley Parkway, Lewisville, TX  75067.  Come on down and help us raise some money for the dear sweet pugs we rescue!!!

No comments: