Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mighty Dog, Cowboy's Fan, and Snuggly Ear Nibbler

Hi I'm Mighty Dog - I'm one year old and I'm the new pug on the block. Don't feel sorry for me because I'm missing an eye and an ear. Dr. G. said I am perfectly healthy now, and I can wear an eyepatch and pirate costume and be the envy of the all the pugs at PugOWeen this year. I have my stitches out now and I am ready to find the perfect furever family. I am crate trained and I love playing with my foster brother Jiggs and, as you can see, I am a Cowboy's fan!

Foster mom says I am a pretty good ear nibbler and I love to take naps and snuggle in her lap, but I also love tearing around the yard at playtime at forty-hundred pug miles per hour. I would do well in a home where I have a young dog to play with, and with older kids rather than toddlers. I love car rides and I play fetch because I'm super smart.



Be sure to put your application in soon because foster mom says I am a heartbreaker and all the ladies are going to fall in love with me!


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: