Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Classic Pug Pogie


Hi Everybody!  My foster mom wanted to give you an update on how things are going.  She says that I am one of the sweetest, lovingest boys you'll ever meet.  I just love a nice leisurely walk in the morning and want to sit with you all day.  I'm quiet and like the other dogs just fine.  I am really well behaved and would make a great couch companion.  I'm really a happy boy, even though my face looks sad.  It just my classic pug good looks that do that.  If you are looking for a sweet companion, I am your guy!  Ask for me by name - Pogie!

If you are interested in this classic pug Pogie or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: