Monday, November 15, 2010

Nice Little Norman Wants a Fur-ever Home!

Hello everyone my name is Norman and this is my second swim through rescue.  You see, I was adopted and had a very nice home...then my human mama got ill and could not care for me anymore.  I am very sad for her but she assured me these nice people at DFWPRC would work their magic just like last time and find me that forever home I am seeking. I am currently in a nice foster home with lots of pugs like me to eat, sleep, and play with.  Most of them seem to belong here as they don't seem the least bit worried that nobody will come for them. I go to sleep each night with the dream of my forever family coming to pick me up.  The vet says I am about 7 years old and in great health even though my foster mom says I need to drop a pound or two.  I am completely housebroken and doggie door trained. I love to sit in a lap and watch TV and also enjoy a stroll around the block.  I am not any trouble and really really really want another chance of my own home with my own mama and daddy.  Please ask for me.... Norm on the application and I promise you will not be disappointed. Ready and waiting on THE call!

If you are interested in this sweetie Norman or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: