Friday, December 10, 2010

Belva the Puffalump Pug


My name is Belva and I am a Puffalump Pug!   I weigh 25 lbs, and I am on an eating plan to lose about 5 lbs.  Pug Rescue will share my eating plan with you when you adopt me.  I am 5 years old, which is considered young in pug years.  It's like I am in my early 20's in people years. 

I am lots of fun!  My foster Mom calls me a "Love Bunny"!  I like that nickname.  I am very outgoing and I love to entertain people.  I will make you laugh, for sure!  I enjoy playing with my toys.   I am house-trained and crate-trained.  You will be getting a total package pug if you adopt me!   One thing though - I like being the top dog, so I may have to go to a home by myself, unless your other dog doesn't mind me being the top pug!  



If you are interested in this Love Bunny Belva or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

_________________________________________________________
Are you trying to think of a holiday gift this year that will keep on giving? Then please consider making a donation to DFW Pug Rescue!!!

No comments: