Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gorgeous GeGe

Hi all!  I'm GeGe, a tiny pug girl of about 5 years old.  Life was challenging the first few years of my life but I am doing pretty good now, thanks to the kind pug rescue people.  My new home is full of warm places, good pats, and tasty food.  I've started to put on some weight and love to eat!  Toys are good too, chewies are up there on my list.  Mom says I am doing really good on my potty training and have learned that being petted is a good thing.  I know my name really well and come right away when called.  My friend LeeAnn and I have really made big strides in adapting to a home life and like her, I'd sure like to try to make you and your family happy.  I have a ton of love stored up to share with you...I'm about to burst with it so wouldn't you like to give me a chance?  Lets meet and greet and see if I can show you all my love.  Thanks, GeGe

If you are interested in gorgeous GeGe or any of the wonderful pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: