Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tiffany the Diva Pug


 Hi, I'm Tiffany and as you can see, I'm a beautiful, and very smart 5-year-old divapug who enjoys love and attention. My favorite thing to do, besides assist in the kitchen, is to sit in your lap. I love to give kisses and talk to you about my day. I have some eye conditions that will need regular medication, but I see and get around fairly well. I taught myself the doggy door at foster mom's house in one day, and I love snuggling with my foster brother and sister pugs. I prefer lounging to rough play, but I have grown especially fond of the orange rabbit toy, which foster mom says will be mine from now on. I am a little afraid of loud noises and rambunctious activity, so I will do best in a home that does not have small children. Did I mention I love food? Foster mom says she is pretty sure I was a chef in another life, one like Julia Child who liked to taste everything before it was served. I am also very curious and sensitive, and foster mom says I am a very special little girl, the perfect pug in every way. Hurry with your application, I will be interviewing families soon!

If you are interested in Diva Pug Tiffany or any of the wonderful pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: