Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Adopt One of Our Senior Pugs - Meet Dirk

Our senior pugs are always a little harder to place into a new home. Senior pugs may need just a bit more TLC but they have a lot to offer and we have a lot of great senior pugs looking for new homes with loving families.

Meet Dirk - 9yrs male


Hi, my name is Dirk and I'm an older gentleman just looking for love. I'm a very sweet guy who likes to cuddle and play and my silly expressions and goofy noises will make you smile. I'm good around other dogs and I've got excellent potty training manners. I'm smart, like to learn and my foster mom is teaching me that strangers aren't bad - I'm learning fast.

I appreciate calm and get a little nervous when there's too much going on at once but my foster mom is helping me with that. But I'll have to learn that with my new family too. I'm not too crazy about kids and I would really like to settle in with a quiet household who is willing to help me continue learning that strangers and new situations aren't that big of a deal.

I've got lots of love to give and my sweet ways will win you over!

To see more of the pugs that we have available for adoption visit : http://dfwpugs.com/index.php/adopt/available-pugs/available-pugs

Come out and meet more of our senior pugs at the Senior Wine Gala on Saturday January 21st from 6-9pm.

Event will be at the Boarding Bungalow 4833 Frankford Rd
Dallas, TX 75287

No comments: