Saturday, February 11, 2012

Laurel and Hardy


Introducing the world renowned team…Laurel and Hardy! My name is Laurel (black harness) and I am ½ of this bonded pair of pugs. I am a 5 year old female pug and my buddy, Hardy (red harness), is 5 year old male.

First, I’ll tell you a bit about myself. My foster mom says that I am super sweet and lovable. It’s true…I’m happiest just lounging around and being on the receiving end of massages. I am very well-behaved and listen to my foster mom. When I came to my foster home, I was a tad bit over-weight. My foster mom has me on a diet now and I’m really working hard at getting my girlish figure ready for bathing suit season. I really enjoy hanging out with my foster mom’s children and pugs. I’m crate trained and, in the morning, I like to make my foster mom laugh with this cute little puggie howl that I do. She loves it!

Now, on to my buddy, Hardy. He is a big boy, but not in a chubby way. He’s just a tall pug! He is well-mannered and listens to our foster mom, too. Hardy LOVES a good belly rub and, if you massage his ears just right, will fall right asleep. He enjoys hanging out with the kids, other pugs, and people, too. When he needs to go outside, he has the sweetest little muffled bark that really makes foster mom smile. For fun, we both like to play fetch and go for car rides.

We are looking for a forever home that we can go to together. Might that be with you? If so, just mention Laurel and Hardy on your application today!

No comments: