Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Talkative Marlin

Hi, I am Marlin. I am a very handsome pug, wouldn't you agree? I am soft and sweet like a big teddy bear and I am a "talkative"...my foster mom thinks its cute. I am still adjusting to some of the new changes in my life, which includes being crate trained and general house manners and I am doing very well. I am fully potty trained (not one accident!), I sit on command, and love little bits of cheese as my reward. I LOVE going for walks, it helps me relax and burn off extra energy.

I am pretty low key with my foster sister and play with toys, pose for pictures, and watch TV.  I would probably do best in a house with girls or just by myself and also has time to take me on walks. Oh yeah, I am 5 years young and very sturdy. My nose is short and I breathe loud when I am excited, I don't snore but when I whine, I sound like a little piglet.

When people pet me, I like to spin in circles to make sure they get the full affect of my fluffy, soft coat. I would love to meet you and become your forever Pug!

If you are interested in sweet Marlin or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: