Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zaylia - That's Me!



















Ladies and Gents my name is Zaylia and I am a 6-7 month old little girl that has had a rough start in life. You see I have some kind of skin condition and my owners let it get out of hand. They gave me up because they were afraid I would infect the baby. Sheesh what about me.

Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue got me today and I am being taken to the vet in the morning to see what is going on. I am very cute and all puppy. I need a loving family that will hold me, play with me and most important of all LOVE me for the pug puppy I am.

Please consider me for your home. I am sure the good docs here will get my skin under control in no time. Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Lucky Gardenia said...

You can tell that she is a sweetheart even with a skin issue. I'm so happy she found her way to the DFW Pug Rescue....help is on the way! Diane