Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brave Quanah



Hello my name is Quanah and I am about 5 years old. I am a very wise Pug as I am named after the last great Comanche War Chief Quanah Parker. Anyway they tell me I am skin and bones but not sure what they expected after being on the trail by myself for so long. I had a huge flea problem but Dr G took care of that right away.

I also have those nasty heartworms but they promised me I would be OK and they will take care of those as well. I did weigh about 18 pounds and have had a hard life. I have a lot of scars on my legs from possibly being caged most of the time. The guys at the hospital said I was the cutest thing and so calm. I just let them rub all over me and when they stuck me with that needle I did not even wiggle... What would they think of a great war chief if I cried? Anyway I am getting all my stuff fixed and I will be available very soon.

Please ask for me on an application today. I am a keeper!

No comments: