Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An Alabama Puggy Earns His Wings

Flubber with Ken and Julie Volk
of Pilots N Paws



Flubber


Hi, I'm Flubber. I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!

I may look earthbound and slightly round, but I earned my wings last week! My personal pilot Ken Volk and his wife Julie gave me first class accommodations to the Lone Star State last week on their plane thanks to Pilots N Paws. Southeast Pug Rescue was getting a little full to the gills with puggies needing homes, so their peeps called the Dallas pug rescue peeps and well, now I am a Texas Pug!

The president of pug rescue in Dallas, she's a real upstandin lady, said I was a perfect gentleman in her house, and she couldn't believe why anyone would ever want to give me up. I am four years old and I enjoy other dogs and I love kids. I'm going to be the perfect addition to your home, especially if you have an open refrigerator door policy.

Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue extends heartfelt thanks to the wonderful folks at Pilots and Paws for everything they do to help rescue animals across the U.S.!

UPDATE ON FLUBBER

Mister Flubber has been adopted by a loving family who adores him. Craig, his new dad, reports that Flubber knows some tricks. He can sit, high five, play dead, lay down, and bark for treats. It is hard to imagine how anyone could give up a wonderful little guy like Flubber. We are so thankful to have found the perfect home for him!

2 comments:

mormar said...

Open refrigerator door policy? Flubber, hab yew been tokin to Howard P Pugpants?

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!
what a wonderful story!

thank you for everything you all do!
xoxoxo
melissa and emmitt