Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bubbly Bubbles!




Hi everyone, Bubbles here!! I am so glad these folks came and got me from the shelter that I was taken to. I do not know why - but that life is behind me! I had a minor surgery and all is great now! I am so looking forward to having my own forever family. I am about 9 years old. I have the Pug Wink- lol - my one eye can find you in a second and it does not slow me down one bit. I am very lovable, give great pug kisses, am housetrained, and have so much to offer to a family. I just want to be loved - could that be by your family? My foster mom loves me so much - she is taking me to the beauty salon tomorrow to get me all dolled up, you will see a beautiful gal! Did I mention that I love everyone including human pups!

Bubbles will qualify for a special senior adoption fee!


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

*****PLEASE don't forget...DFW Pug Rescue is in need of heartworm preventative donations. If you aren't in a situation where you can rescue or foster a pug right now, but want to help---this is one of the BEST ways to help!!! THANK YOU!

No comments: