Friday, July 30, 2010

ohhhhh Max! The Cheeto Eating Pug!



Hello Good Puggie People! My name is Max and I am 9 years young! Don't let my gray hairs fool you - I've got alot of good years left in me. Why, after my recent surgery, my hips are practically new! I have fully recovered, and I am looking for my new home. I came to pug rescue through no fault of my own. My prior person got ill and had to move into a place where they did not allow dogs. So, now I am looking for a new family. I am good with other dogs, but I could just as easily be an "only" dog. I like people more than other dogs. I am housebroken. I would like a new family where we can hang out on the couch, or where we can putter around the yard. I just want to be with you - I don't care what we do! I am a very easy keeper. I want to do exactly what pugs were bred for - be a full time companion!

I have two things that I must have with my new family. First, you must let me sleep on the bed. There is no negotiating. I am 9 years old, and I know what I want. No exceptions! If you try anything else, you will find out I can bark for a very long time! Second, I love to have Cheetos before I go to bed. We might be able to negotiate on this one, and I might accept a substitute, but it will need to be a good one!

Note -my "senior reduced fee" allows for those Cheetos purchases!!!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

*****PLEASE don't forget...DFW Pug Rescue is in need of heartworm preventative donations. If you aren't in a situation where you can rescue or foster a pug right now, but want to help---this is one of the BEST ways to help!!! THANK YOU!

No comments: