Saturday, July 31, 2010

Small But Mighty...Mighty Dog the Pug Lives Life to the Fullest!



Hi, I'm Mighty, I'm one year old and I'm the new pug on the block. Don't feel sorry for me cuz I'm missing an eye and an ear. Dr. G said I can wear an eyepatch if I want and speak pirate and be the envy of all the pugs at PugOWeen this year. Arrrggghhh. Just practicin' there.

I came to rescue with lots of bumps and bruises, and my face was all swollen up. I am doing much better now and will be getting my stitches out this week. Plus the scars add a dash of mystery, don't you think? My foster brother Jiggs has been real busy teaching me tug of war and chase. My most favorite thing is climbing up into foster mom's lap for a snuggle. She says I'm a pretty good ear nibbler and I like to talk to her a lot. I love kids of all ages and enjoy playing with my foster brother. Stay tuned, I'll be interviewing for a new home crew soon yee maties! 


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: