Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Louisiana Gal-


Hi Everyone! My name is Miss Milly and I am here all the way from Louisiana. I am about 5-7 years old and am a happy, petite little lady. I am very laid back and get along very well with other dogs (even grumpy ones!). I mostly enjoy the finer things in life; sleeping, snuggling, snacks, and attention.

I love being held and told that I am a pretty girl and when you come home from work, I will bark really cute for you and spin circles to show you how much I missed you.

My foster family says that sometimes I sit around and just wag my tail. I guess it’s because I am so grateful to be in Texas and I know that good things are in my future! Come meet me at an event and I will show you what a sweet lady I am and maybe YOU can be my forever home.

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: