Sunday, August 8, 2010

BoBo, the Pug Who Recently Discovered Belly Rubs!




Hi Friends! My name is Bo Bo and I am awesome! I had a bit of a tough start in life and never knew how wonderful “snuggling” and “belly rubs” could be until I came to DFW Pug Rescue. You see, I am part of the rough and tough Marlow gang. But I am over it and ready for a new start in life! I am about 3 years old but really I am a puppy at heart because I am just now learning my name, that attention from my foster mom is great, how to only potty outside, play with toys and my other pug friends here.

My favorite things to do include exploring outside, learning about new delicious things to eat, getting my chin scratched, and stretching out on the floor under the AC. I enjoy sleeping in my own bed at night and wait for my foster mom to come home from “work” by a sunshiny window.

I know I am an awesome dog, just look and my cute little face! I have so many wonderful qualities and one of those is to love unconditionally. I am looking for a forever home that is patient, fun, and ready to show me unconditional love.


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: