Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lovely Lulu

Hi, I'm Lulu and I've been enjoying my new life with my new foster family, free to run and play for the first time since I can remember! I spent all of my life in a tiny crate until I came to DFW Pug Rescue, so my back knees are injured on both of my legs. Instead of running like other pugs, I hop like a bunny because my knees don't bend properly. The doctor said I will need surgery on both of my knees so I can live a regular, healthy life. I am only 4 years old and weigh 12 pounds so I have a lot of adventures ahead of me! Hopping around doesn't stop me from playing with my foster sisters, and exploring. I get along well with other dogs, and kitties I just ignore. I am a little afraid of men, until they gain my trust, but I am a super snuggler with foster mom. It's my job to wake her up every morning with kisses and I talk to her about all my big plans for the day. My foster mom says I would do best in a home without children. After you take a peek at my picture, you will be wanting to fill out an adoption application right away, so hurry up, peeps will be lining up for me because I'm a super cutey!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: