Monday, August 9, 2010

Laid Back Denny-


Hi Everyone, Denny here...I am a Fawn male pug that is 6 years old but does not act like it. I feel like I am just a puppy, but know that I am potty trained and can sit on command. I love to be around people and other dogs that are at my foster home with me. I have 2 cats in the house as well, but do not know what to think about them so I just bark to see if they are going to play with me or not. I like it when my foster family is sitting down in the living room, because that is my chance to lie down on or around them and just relax. If you like an experienced pug that loves to hang out, then I am your man. Come see me and take me home tonight!


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: