Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweetie Pie Sosha!


Hi Everybody!! My name is Sosha and I am a sweet, well-behaved little girl of about 8 years old. I am completely house trained, moderately active (none of that silly puppy stuff but still want to go for a walk) and love to be loved. I'll sit on the couch behind your head to keep you company while you read or watch tv. I get along well with my foster sisters. My previous owner took really good care of me (and my hubby and son). I am a healthy, happy girl that is just looking for a new forever home. Do you think you could find a place in your home for me? I'll be at the meet and greet so come and see me!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

_____________________________________________________________
Please don't forget, DFW Pug Rescue is in serious need of heartworm preventative for our rescues. If you aren't in a situation to rescue a pug at this time but would like to help, please consider making a donation of the heartworm preventative! Thank you from all of these sweet pugs!!!

No comments: