Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Bella Baby

I am a healthy six year old girl who was surrendered by my previous owner, due to no fault of my own. I am staying with my foster mom now, and I like it here, but I know I need to find my own place soon. There are a lot of other puggies waiting for a place to stay. I look older in my picture than I really am because I carry the "silver" pug trait. But, I am really just six years young.

I live with other dogs and even a couple of cats! I like everyone here as long as they don't try to take my toys away (there is a great toy basket here I dump over each morning)! My foster mom has been teaching me to share, and she says I am making great progress!

I am trained to use a piddle pad in the house, but I also go outside (I love being out when the weather is good for me). I will be gratuating from the piddle pad soon, so I will need your help when I come live with you, but I am learning fast. I am also crate trained and I don't mind it at all.

Other dogs are fine for me to live with, but I really don't need them cause I like to be the "only child" and I entertain myself. Cats are not a big deal, they don't take my toys.

So, please consider me as an addition to your family!


If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: