Friday, September 17, 2010

Fu Man Chu

I AM BACK !  My name is Fu Man Chu and I'm 6 years old.  The kind person who adopted me went to the Rainbow Bridge, so I have been returned to DFW Pug Rescue.  I am looking for a new person or family to share all this love I have to give!   I am a people pug - some would say I am a "velcro" pug!  I want to be with you everywhere you go, even if we are outside.  I love to snuggle on the bed or the couch.   It is a requirement that you let me sleep with you on the bed.  Otherwise, I will raise a ruckus!   I am very easy going, and get along with all kinds of furry critters.  However, I would rather play with you than the other animals. Maybe that will change someday.  Get this - I like baths!  So, I am an awesome pug who smells good!   I am trying to figure out the dog door in my foster home, and I should get the hang of it pretty soon.  I might need some reminders about potty training when I get to your house, so you will need to have a little patience. But it shouldn't take me long!  
If you are seeking a sweet and wonderful companion, who loves to snuggle, and wants to be with you all the time, then ask for me!

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE
  

No comments: