Monday, September 20, 2010

Puzzles aka Puz

Hi.  My name is Puzzles, but you can call me “Puz”.  Recently my owners had to make a heart-breaking decision to let me go after the landlord told them they couldn’t keep pets in their new home.  Needless to say, we were all devastated, but I’m determined to keep a positive outlook.  The kind folks at DFW Pug Rescue volunteered to help me find a new forever home where I can show my new family just how gentle and loving I am.

I am nine years old, but you’d never know it.  I keep myself in shape (as you can see from my lean, muscular form and soft luxurious coat) so I’ve got plenty of life left in me.  If you’re looking for a sweetheart of a guy that will be a faithful companion, I’m your man.  I’m a gentle soul that loves to sit next to you on the couch while I love on my favorite stuffed animal, “baby”.  I’m an easy-going guy that gets along well with just about anyone (male, female, adult, or child).  I got along great with the 4 dogs I grew up with and I’m really gentle and patient with my foster pug brother who’s 15.  I’m already housebroken.  I even know how to use a doggie door.  My foster parents say I adapt to new people and new situations quickly.  I’m hoping I find a forever family that will spend lots of time with me.

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: