Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mischievous Presley

My name is Presley, no relation to the singer. I am around 3 years old and very playful. My foster mom calls me a mischievous imp, I have no idea what that means, but it must be something good because I get lots of hugs and kisses.  I am looking for a new home, I get along with the resident cat, and all the other foster dogs, even the chihuahua. My favorite thing is to play with stuffed animal, and I also enjoy a good chewy. I think I would prefer to sleep with my new family, but I will stay in a crate if I have to. I am house trained and will be available in about a week. Please ask for me by name, Presley, and thank you for looking.

If you are interested in any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: