Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eleanor Rigby and Sergeant Pepper

My name is Eleanor Rigby, but you can call me Elly. I am in charge of my brother Sergeant Pepper. We're just two totally hip pugs. I am so excited when you come home that I love to give lots of love and kisses. You can tell when my brother is excited because he turns around in lots of circles. (I don't know how he doesn't get dizzy!) Don't get me wrong though, we're two totally "chillaxed" pugs too. We love to lay in your lap or at your head and just chill out. 

Our first mommy had to surrender us because she couldn't take care of us any more, but she wants us to find a good home where we can live together. That's good, because we've never slept a night apart in four years! Don't think we're snobs though - we love to play with our foster brother and sister. Chase the tail is such a fun game. We are used to staying in our kennel during the day and sleeping there at night, as long as we are together. But if you let us, we won't say no to sleeping in the bed with you. We're housetrained and my brother never marks his territory, if you know what I mean. If we get to go outside the back yard, I think chase is such a fun game, so a leash is a must. Please help heal our "Lonely Hearts Club" and give us a forever home.

If you are interested in Eleanor Rigby and Sergeant Pepper or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: