Monday, October 11, 2010

Princess Di

Hello Dahlings~My name is Diane, a.k.a Princess Di!!! I live in a pug palace, so naturally I became a princess as soon as I was carried through the door!  I have other foster sisters and one foster brother, and I love each and every one of them.  I am told that I am a very sweet princess, and I love the tummy rubbings I get here!   I love to run and play, but what I really love is to lay out in the sun, so I can look fabulous dahlings!!  As you might be able to see in my portrait is that I only have one eye, but it works great now!  The royal physicians took great care of my eye...and now I am ready to move on to another palace, a furever palace.  Where I know I will be treated as a princess!

I am working on my figure, I am a big girl at 26 lbs. and they tell me that I am about 7-8 years old. But dont let the numbers fool you...I can run and play with the rest of the royal family, and keep up with the youngsters!

Thanks for listening to my tale,
Diane aka Princess Di

P.S. I am also totally trained in the crate, and housebroken!  What more could you ask for in a princess?!!


If you are interested in Princess Di or any of the pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: