Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's a Better Way to Start Off the New Year Than to Rescue a Pug???

Hi, my name is Will and I am 5-7 years old. I got lost and animal control picked me up. No one claimed me but my foster dad came and got me out of jail! Now I need a new forever home. Can you imagine that with a face like this? I love cookies. My foster dad buys them for me at Petco and they are the best thing ever. The vet says I was either hit by a car or fell a long time ago and hurt my back. I have a couple of old ruptured discs in my back but that doesn't stop me at all. I play with my foster brother all the time and would love to go to a house with a friend for me to play with, or a parent that likes to sit with me and pet me. I am very loyal. If you help me on the bed or in the chair with you I will keep you company all day! Did I mention I love cookies? It would be best if I could go to a home without stairs and very small children so my back doesn't get hurt any worse. Older children would be ok, though.  I am a very good dog and I would really love to find a forever home. And if I didn't mention it, I really like cookies! 

Thanks to your generous donations, Will was able to have his surgery and is recuperating in a foster home now.  He is doing great and his only complaint is not being able to raid the cookie jar!

So you've decided you would like to rescue this sweetheart? Please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: