Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh Sweet Girl Tilly

My name is Tilly and you had better hurry up and adopt me because my foster mom has a really soft spot for me. I look younger than my 8 years and I act younger too. Plus my foster mom says I'm petite, I only weigh 14 pounds.

Now I don't play with the other pugs here, or that hairball cat, but when my foster mom wants to play I play with her. I get along with the other pugs and I like children including small ones. But when my foster mom pets me or scratches me and I haven't had enough attention (well at least as far as I am concerned) I let my foster mom know by using my paw to get her to put that hand back into action. I like to sleep on the bed but I like my crate too. I love going on walks and behave just like a lady should.

My foster mom is really proud of me because I do my business outside and will let her know if I need to go out or just want to go out because I love being outside. I'm in perfect health and energetic. But you know sometimes I just like to chill and hang out. Like any pug I like to eat but man the commotion the other morning when foster mom said she was making something called scrambly eggies for us for breakfast. See I'd never had them but the circus that erupted when foster mom was making them from my foster brothers and sisters. Wow! And I gotta tell ya, they were awesome. Can we have those every morning?


I haven't been here very long and my foster family is wonderful but I sure would love to have a furever home. Can it be with you?


If you are interested in Sweet Girl Tilly or any of the wonderful pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: