Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lukey Luke

Hi all! My name is Lukey Luke but you can call me Luke. I'm a sturdy, energetic boy of around 5 years old. I am really a good boy; I'm house trained, love to go for a walk, and play, I mean really play, with other dogs. I have a ton of energy and actually might be a little rambunctious for younger children. I do love everyone, like to snuggle and be close to you on the couch or the bed. I'm very aware of my surroundings and will help keep those boogey men away from your door! I would probably do best with a pug or other dog playmate and kids over 12. An active family that will take me for walks and interact with me would make me really happy. You have to meet me to see what a fine young man I am. Ask for Lukey Luke on your adoption app. Thanks everyone!!

 

If you are interested in Lukey Luke or any of the wonderful pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: