Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ChumChum

Photos courtesy of Gary Edwards Photography

Hi all! My name is ChumChum and I am one happy talkative boy. I get along fantastically with all the other dogs in my foster home and am a perfect gentleman and will stay in the crate. When you come home I'll talk to you about your day in a nice quiet bark and have a big smile on my face all the time. I like to go for walks and will talk to everyone we meet; I’ve never met a stranger, you know! If you are looking for a happy companion I'm the guy for you...just put my name on your adoption app and we'll have a great time together.

If you are interested in rescuing ChumChum or any of the wonderful pugs you see here, then please please please go over to our website and fill out an adoption application . If you want to take a peek at all the cutie pies please click HERE

No comments: