Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Angus looking for a forever home

Angus

Hi everyone! My name is Angus and I am quite the distinguished, gentle-pug. I am 8 years old and a very sturdy 27lbs. I was not well cared before I was rescued by this amazing group of DFW humans. Today, I feel SO much better and I have received the “green light” for finding my furever home! My foster family includes several male pugs and a giant lady boxer. We get along fine, but I haven’t really figured out how to play with them, so I mostly watch. I do love to grab the plush toys from the box and shake like crazy! The humans that care for me have learned that I know my basic commands: sit, stay, shake, and down. I am housetrained and I really enjoy my love therapy sessions – up in a lap and on my back for a belly rub! When we are watching the Rangers play baseball, I love to lie on the floor near the humans to let them know I am there. When it’s bedtime, I have my own crate that I nestle in for a good night’s sleep. I really enjoy the one-on-one attention, so if you are the ONE, please fill out an application and ask for Angus, the gentle-pug. 
Adoption application

1014.jpg
1014.jpg
1015.jpg
1016.jpg

Listing Details

Age
8 Years
Gender
Male

No comments: